17 August 2008

TAG!

SEPTEMBER 7, 2007 entry taken from my previous blog

TAG! You're It! (myspace blog game)

RULES OF THE GAME:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they are tagged and to read your blog.


These are eight facts about me:

1. I speak English, Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese...PLUS, I'm learning Albanian (Shqip)

2. I HATE talking on my cell phone.

3. I have a devout fear of drowning/suffocating.

4. I once laughed so hard in my sleep, that I woke up myself and my mom in the next room.

5. I used to hate thick Spanish accents when speaking English so much that I would fantasize about kicking them in the head...i.e. my cousin's ex BF

6. I lettered in Golf.

7. I've had my yahoo account since 1998 thanks to my English teacher, Mrs. Bates.

8. I'm scared to visit Scandinavian countries for fear of Neo-Nazis.

No comments: