17 August 2008

perso

February 10, 2007 entry taken from my previous blog

How is this possible?

While driving around different neighborhoods, I came across this strange sign. From a distance I could only read LOST: Great Dane. I'm super near-sighted, so of course I had the sudden urge to move in closer. I was completely baffled how anyone could lose a great dane. I mean these animals are HUgE, majestic, demand aTteNtiOn, and let's face it, they're a little intimidating. (atleast to me they are; I'm only 5'1")

So as I get closer to the sign, I can make out more of what it says: "TWO Black Male".

Were my eyes deceiving me? Was I dreaming? Was there really an individual in this world that could lose not 1, but 2 black Great DANES???

Now I'm not claiming to be the smartest person in the world...but come on. I'm just hoping this person doesn't have kids!!!

No comments: