09 February 2011

stimolando l’ovulazione

Down the hatch!  Just took my first dose of Clomid.  It's effin' cold here and I figured that downing the medication might cause hot flashes and warm me up.  But I've seen women at my office who suffer from hot flashes, so maybe it might not be as pleasant as I'm thinking it will be.

Today is cycle day 5.  I'm to take this medication each day for 5 days and from what I've read on other websites, it's best to take before bed.  Most women talk about the unpleasant side effects that might be alleviated by taking the meds at night.  Also, one of the nurses at work suggested to drink lots of water.

I just remembered I promised my sister I would call her after work.  It's nice to have family to share this with.  It was a tough decision to decide to share this with my sister simply becos I didn't want to worry her. I still haven't decided if I should tell mum.  We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

No comments: