21 February 2011

piccolo sogno

Before I forget...

This dream felt so real.  I was cooking for your family, but it was a group effort.  Moussaka was the main course and I even tried to make a mini veggie one, too.  I asked K to mix the spices, "Mediterranean beat," I said and in response I heard, "Got it!" S&J were busy admiring, slicing, then baking the eggplant. You were crying slicing the onion and I was disgusted handling the lamb.  Then I remember handling some crazy meat substitute or maybe they were mushrooms....or maybe it was both.  Who knows.

The nice thing about the dream was that we were in your folks' kitchen and it felt good.

Then I heard someone heaving and that's when I woke up. No one was sick, Maund was just messing with his phone and perusing the "Fart Wars" mp3s.

I tried to go back to sleep, but it was no use; it was gone. But guess what? Atleast I slept in till 08:30!

No comments: